Hydroponic Grow Boxes: Step-by-Step Guide
It's not difficult to get started with one of our hydroponic grow box or grow kits. You just need to follow a few basic steps. We've outlined them for you below.
- Soak seeds for 3-6 hours.
- Put sponge cubes to the water, squeeze out the air, soak for two hours, then washed them twice with water.
- Place the sponge cubes in the cups and put the seeds into the sponge, 2-3 mm in depth.
- Put the planting cups into the bottom of the tank, pour the appropriate proportion of nutrient solution, the level of nutrient solution is about 2 cm
- Put the planting box into the sunny place, the seeds will grow leaves after about two weeks, then transplanted seedlings can be started.
- Remove the planting cup, pour the prepared nutrient solution, water level as shown.
- For the buoy, the green position is safe area, the red position is alert area, that you need to add nutrient solution
- After the plant grows, the level of nutrient solution should be reduced, which is beneficial to plant growth.
- With this system, the plants need at least 4 hours of light per day.
- If any of these plants die, be sure remove the plant and its roots immediately.